We specialize in delivering exceptional quality and customer service to our clients while asserting our company culture, values and innovation.
What sets Eosso Brothers Apart?
- Top Pay in Industry
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company match
Responsibilities: The ideal candidate is a reliable, punctual and detail oriented individual with a strong work ethic and shows willingness to learn.
- Level, grade, and place asphalt with precision
- Understand grade & slope of asphalt
- Understand asphalt paving best practices
- Assist construction crew/paving crew/ with various duties such as shoveling and raking
- Perform general labor duties when necessary
- Follow directions of manager for daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or job site
- May be called upon to run small power tools such as jackhammer
- Dig, spread, and level construction materials
- Lift, carry, and hold materials, tools, and or supplies
- Assist in the placement, moving, and dismantling of signs, barricades, cones, and other traffic control devices
- Minimum 2 years asphalt paving experience
- Previous related experience in construction field is preferred
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Report to work at the designated start time
- Be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary
- Be willing to work overtime when required
- Be willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold
- Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in employee handbook
- Have the willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as states by OSHA and or MSHA
- Be at least 18 years of age due to nature of working environment
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in joining the Eosso Brothers team a drug free workplace fill out the application below to get the process started. Shortly after filling out your application someone from our office will be in contact with you.