Description: Drive lowboy and assist in loading and offloading equipment for paving company.
A family owned and operated full-service Pavement Management Company located in Farmingdale, New Jersey. We specialize in delivering exceptional quality and customer service to our clients while asserting our company culture, values and innovation.
What sets Eosso Brothers Apart?
- Top Pay in Industry
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company match
Responsibilities: The ideal candidate is a reliable, punctual and detail oriented individual with a strong work ethic and shows willingness to learn.
- Understand asphalt paving best practices
- Assist construction crew/paving crew/ with various duties such as shoveling and raking
- Perform general labor duties when necessary
- Follow directions of manager for daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or job site
- May be called upon to run small power tools such as jackhammer
- Dig, spread, and level construction materials
- Lift, carry, and hold materials, tools, and or supplies
- Assist in the placement, moving, and dismantling of signs, barricades, cones, and other traffic control devices
- Minimum 5 years lowboy Class A driving experience
- Previous related experience in construction field is preferred
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Report to work at the designated start time
- Be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary
- Be willing to work overtime when required
- Be willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold
- Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in employee handbook
- Have the willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as states by OSHA and or MSHA
- Be at least 18 years of age due to nature of working environment
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in joining the Eosso Brothers team a drug free workplace fill out the application below to get the process started. Shortly after filling out your application someone from our office will be in contact with you.