A family owned and operated full-service Pavement Management Company located in Farmingdale, New Jersey. We specialize in delivering exceptional quality and customer service to our clients while asserting our company culture, values and innovation.
What sets Eosso Brothers Apart?
- Top Pay in Industry
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company match
Duties and Tasks
- Operates a variety of heavy equipment such as backhoe, street sweeper, excavator, skid-steer, milling machine, paver, and front end loader.
- Leads and participates in the production.
- Performs repairs and preventive maintenance to assigned equipment; cleans and washes equipment on a periodic basis; reports major repair needs to supervisor.
- Maintains records of work activities; may perform various office and records maintenance work in the absence of the Supervisor.
ex: hours, tonnage, job cost, pictures, etc.
- In a case where the P.M. and C.L. are not onsite, the S.O. takes on leading that crew.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of the occupational hazards and proper safety precautions involved in the operation of heavy equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of the traffic laws and regulations governing equipment operation.
- Skill and care in the operation of several types of construction equipment.
- Ability to dig to grade with back hoe or other related equipment.
- Ability to perform difficult and complex equipment operational duties in the area of assigned responsibility.
- Ability to train lower skilled employees and to provide leadership to a small crew in assigning tasks and insuring work quality.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions and to make simple records of work activity.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with other employees, supervisors, and the general public.
- Must be able to physically perform the basic life operational functions of climbing, balancing, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, and performing repetitive motions.
- Must be able to be on their feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to perform heavy work exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally.
- Must be able to shovel, rake, wheelbarrow and jack hammer, if needed.