A family owned and operated full-service Pavement Management Company located in Farmingdale, New Jersey. We specialize in delivering exceptional quality and customer service to our clients while asserting our company culture, values and innovation.
What sets Eosso Brothers Apart?
- Top Pay in Industry
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company match
Responsibilities: The ideal candidate is a reliable, punctual and detail oriented individual with a strong work ethic and shows willingness to learn.
- Perform general labor duties
- Follow directions of manager for daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or job site
- Lift, carry, and hold materials, tools, and or supplies
- Assist in the placement, moving, and dismantling of signs, barricades, cones, and other traffic control devices
- Operate small engine machines such as backpack blower, ride on blower & power broom
- Clean and keep truck organized
- Drive small pickup with box trailer
- Must be able to work in a high paced environment and manage projects concurrently
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to perform simple math equations
- 1 year of painting experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work independently, or with little or no supervision
- Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employment Handbook.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operation and production areas as stated by OSHA.
- Focus on safety and quality
- Must be able to pass a drug screening, pass pre-employment drug screen, and criminal background check
- Self-motivated and punctual
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times
- Report to work at the designated start time
- Willing to work nights and weekends when necessary
- Willing work overtime when required.
- Willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures; both hot and cold
- Must be detail oriented
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in joining the Eosso Brothers team a drug free workplace fill out the application below to get the process started. Shortly after filling out your application someone from our office will be in contact with you.